Monday, March 22, 2010

fragrance

SPRING!! It's here!! flowers are popping up all over the place, and th birds seemed to be singing more happily than they were yesterday, really! It was rainy all weekend so waking up to some sun was fantastic. And to top it off I stepped out onto the terrace into the sweet scent of hyacinth...it smelled sooo good. I'm pretty excited that my forced bulbs have been successful-even if they are blooming at the same time as the natural ones-and I'm getting more and more excited about making our terrace garden. We have a few new plants to add-Diego's mom gave me a Cala lily plant and some climbing jasmine. I'm excited to watch them grow and smell the jasmine on summer nights.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Sounds wonderful!!!! I love the sweet smell of jasmine; )

Related Posts with Thumbnails