Friday, January 14, 2011

Cidade da Cultura


I've been watching this progress on a hill across from my house for the last 2 and half years (Santiago has been waiting for at least 10 years) and finally the Cidade de Cultura is pen, officially inaugurated by Prince Felipe this week. Hope to go visit it soon and see if being there convinces me that I like it...from what I've seen and read I'm not it's biggest fan.

Llevo 2 años y medio viendo el progreso de la construcción en una colina enfrente de mi casa (Santiago lleva por lo menos 10 años de espera), y por fin la Cidade da Cultra está abierto al público, oficialmente inaugurado por el príncipe esta semana. Espero ir a visitar pronto para ver si al estar de me gusta más-porque por lo que he visto y leído hasta ahora, la verdad es que no soy muy fan.


It's that white crest in the upper left part fo the photo. Es la curva blanca en pa larte superior de la foto a la izquierda.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails