Wednesday, May 26, 2010

oldies

I visited Myspace yesterday for the first time in 9 months. One of my friends had posted "Holy cow, I haven't been on here in so long. I feel lost and confused, lol...hello out there....;O)". Besides that one personal message, the only others posted we the Myspace office, advertisements and whatnot. Is anyone out there still using Myspace?

Anyway, I was happy to find everything still in place, including my old blogs from Mexico and Venezuela (unfortunately there are only about 10 total, bummer.) It was such fun to read through them again, that just for old times sake (and in case suddenly myspace closes sometime without warning) I decided to post them here with a few of the fantastic pictures of both places that are so close to my heart.
Here's the first, my first impressions from my first trip to Querétaro, Mexico.

martes, junio 20, 2006
Querétaro...
Mexico is beautiful. The food is delicious. The city is lovely. Beautiful old churches painted fading oranges and yellows fill the center of town. Big plazas offer a place to cool off under trees or next to fountains...one is dedicated to dogs. Dark doorways fill the steets with delicious scents as tortillas fry and bees buzz around fresh fruit cups. People are everywhere. Class was long, but so far I love it here. Can't wait to see more...


1 comment:

Nancy said...

I want to go back!!! It is so beautiful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails