Thursday, May 20, 2010

after work...


Aside from the many series we watch on DVD in English (lately we've been watching Entourage...never thought I'd get into it!), a few nights of the week I actually enjoy a few Spanish series on TVE and I think they are quite an improvement on Física o Química from last year (remember Gorka and Yoli?) This year, I've been getting into Pelotas-a comedy series about a barrio in Madrid and their football club, and Gran Reserva-a telenovela about a family owned vineyard (starring one of my favorite Spanish TV actresses of the moment Paula Echevarría-she reminds me of my good friend Christine). After spending the day in English it's nice to take a break back into the world in Spanish.
p.s. everyday the idea of having a vineyard is more and more appealing...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails