Monday, February 21, 2011

summertime...

summerbrown


On my wish list for summer: round tortoise shell wayfarers, cute Dr.Schollsy clogs from Zara, and a perfect day on a palm tree lined beach.

Ps...I think the last time I was as sick as I have been over the past few days was when I was on the beach in Venezuela drinking Gatorade instead of caipiriñas and eating crackers instead of empanadas. I'm hoping the next time I'm on the beach I'll be on either at an Italian castle with friends on the Mediterranean or on Fuerteventura...wearing all of the above.

Pss...for your enjoyment coming soon to Jamonlandia: it's pig head and filloa season in Galicia...Carnival is just around the corner!! And booo...it's the end of rebajas-time for a summary of my reduced price treasures!
* * *
En mi lista para el verano: gafas de sol wayfarer redondos, sandalias retros de Zara, y un día soleado en una playa con palmeras.

Pd...creo que la última ve que estuve tan enferma como ahora, estaba en una playa tropical en Venezuela tomando Gatorade en vez de caipiriñas y crackers en vez de emapanadas. Espero que la próxima playa que veo este o en Italia con unos amigos o en Fuerteventura...llevando todo lo que ves ahí arriba.

Pdd...solo para ti próximamente en Jamonlandia: es la temporada de cabeza de cerdo y filloas-Carnaval esta por venir! Y lastima...es el final de las rebajas-lo cual merece un resumen de todos mis gangas!

1 comment:

style-for-style said...

oh man, I JUST got some shoes like that from the thrift store yesterday, ha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails