Friday, February 11, 2011

Skylights

The first time I went to Diego's house I was surprised by how many skylights there were. His room and the entire top floor of the house didn't have windows but skylights. Since then I've noticed they are everywhere, a way to use all the space possible wisely. No dark attics here. Every now and then Diego and I dream about fixing up our apartment...I imagine a bathroom something like this upstairs. Aren't the skylights pretty?

La primera ve que vi la casa de Diego me sorprendió la cantidad de tragaluces que habían. Toda la última planta tenía tragaluces en vez de ventanas. Desde entonces me he dado cuenta que están por todos lados, una manera de usar bien todo el espacio. No hay áticos oscuros aquí. De vez en cuando Diego y yo soñamos de reformar nuestro piso...y imagino un baño comos este en la segunda planta. Son ideales los tragaluces, ¿verdad?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails