Monday, September 21, 2009

Higher learning

Diego's been coming home from work every night super excited about literature lectures he's been listening to in English while he's working. He showed me the link this weekend and I have to say I'm pretty excited to have the chance to listen in on a Yale literature course on American Literature. I may not be able to afford with time or money taking a course at Yale, but now I can listen in whilst busy doing something else around the house and get inspired.


I've also enrolled in a distance translation course. I'm excited to get started...waiting for the reading material to arrive.


One year without academics was too much time away. Time to get back into it.


Check out the Yale YouTube page here and check out the literature or other lecture topics you might be interested in.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails