Thursday, December 23, 2010

The no obligation to-do list

Ahhh...finally on holiday vacation!! Yesterday was the official start of the holiday season in Spain with the Christmas Lottery but today is my official start...and I love looking at the calendar and knowing I wont have to get up at 8am for the next two weeks...and I won't fall asleep by 12am and that I can finally dedicate some time to: finally finish Bolaño's 2666, trying out some recipes in the many books in the kitchen, savouring some magazine time, going to the suegra's house to use the sewing machine, finally figuring out how to curl my hair with a straightner, watching movies (and seeing the end!), and walking around Santiago doing nothing more than taking pictures of this lovely city. What are your plans for some holiday down time?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails