Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Puente!

I've been celebrating Dia de la constitucion this long weekend- shopping on Sunday-a rarity in Galicia until December, watching Sé lo que hiciste again, getting into the Christmas mood making cookies, having a few family and friend filled meals, getting a few ideas from blogs that I was behind on after a week without internet, and dreaming of snow covered trees and warm glowing windows. Unfortunatly the cookies burned, the stores closed on Monday and Tuesday, and I really need to turn off Sé lo que hiciste and get some work done for the new week. But, before here is a little peak into what I'm going to do with my recently returned wedding vases...I can't wait to have the bulbs blooms in the middle of the winter!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails