Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cheers!

I love Valentine's day.

Last year we celebrated in Mexico. Diego came from across the ocean and we took a day trip to San Miguel de Allende and ate tacos and ice cream on the streets.

This year being together in Spain and with a beautiful ring on my finger, the day was even more special starting with a bunch of beautiful tulips, breakfast of chocolate covered palmeras, and a delicious dinner in the city where we not only celebrated San Valentin, but also started making plans as we finally received permission from the town hall to get married!!!!!


1 comment:

Emmy Kastner said...

Dianne, I am SO excited for you both! AH! Be sure to fill me in as your plans unfold! I miss you so much! Glad to hear Valentine's Day was so nice for you! It was great here in SF too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails